Programs by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Everest College-Springfield - Springfield, MO - Medical Assistant Degree Programs
Programs: Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assistant
A Note About Accreditation
You must complete a medical assistant program accredited by ABHES or CAAHEP to take the CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) exam.
Jennifer currently works as a medical assistant and studies nursing.
Yanique started her career in healthcare as a medical assistant.
Stephen studied medical assisting in Burr Ridge, IL.
Nancy went back to school at age 46 to study medical assisting.
Sharon recommends schools that offer job placement.
Colisha wishes that she had attended an accredited school.
Sara wanted to leave her waitressing job to be a medical assistant.
Articles by title
- Accreditation Note
- What is Medical Assisting?
- Medical Assisting Job Outlook
- Medical Assistant Salaries
- Medical Assisting: The Big Picture
- Preparing for the CMA Exam
- Mastering Your Interview
- Challenges of Medical Assisting
- Choosing the Right School for You
- Three Considerations: Finances, Faculty and Future
- My Experiences Working in the Healthcare Field
- Job Resources Mega-list
- Rachel Ballard Bio